Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's been awile

Haven't been updating as frequently, sorry.
We saw Dr. Singer again. He was encouraging as usual. Lilli can pretty much try to eat anything she wants. It has to be smooth, preferably blended.
Lilli was really happy to hear this. Although it is difficult for her to swallow enough food to get all her nutrition, she is happy to try drinking some green smoothie and of course ice cream (vegan) and popsicles.
She is still using the formula, but she's also doing meals that are her own creation. She had perfected green smoothies before the surgery. She uses avocado, coconut milk, swiss chard, kale, other greens, protein powder, sometimes banana. It's actually very tasty and refreshing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuuum...I want smoothie too.
I Love you, Wo-man!
Sigh, and big smiles

Anonymous said...

Good morning Lilli
A beautiful cool morning, drinking tea, thinking of you drinking smoothies, smiling, as you move fiercely
towards full recovery.......I so look forward to seeing your shining face again!
Sending love and hugs to you and Nick and Judy

Anneabelle said...

Lilli,
honering the courage you have had to face all your fears. You are truely inspiring. Keep on keeping on!!!

Sara said...

Lilli,
You continue to amaze us all! It was so good to see you and Nick!
Lots of love,
Sara

Melissa Lemos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lily! So much love and honor to you to face everything with such courage. You are amazing, beautiful and I have sooooo much respect for you and your astounding positivity. It is sooo good to hear you are doing good. It is kind of a sweeter shake more than green but i love to blend up apples, bananas, strawberrys, almond butter, yogurt or soy or rice milk, and a some cinnamon to top it off....mmmmmm.
Sending big love and lots of healing energy to you!
peace
-Ashley Rose

Anonymous said...

Good to hear how well you are doing.
But with your strength, love of life, enthusiasm, and family support there was never a doubt you'd overcome anything life threw at you.
Denis Hagarty

Anonymous said...

hi my darling Bitch Wolf!!Awwooooo!Green smoo smoo's are all the rage lately.Thay are yummy.I am growing my own kombucha.interested in your own?If so i'll scrape you off a slimy "baby" and deliver it to yaooooooo.I miss you alot and I cant wait to see you again!!!hug your mommy for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi my darling bitch wolf!So these green smoo smoo's are all the rage lately.They are yummy.I've been growing my own kombucha.interested in one of your own? If so ,let me know and i will deliver a slimy little "baby" to you. I miss laughing with you and I can't wait to see you again. I love you girl.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to send you 2 similar messages but i wasnt sure if my first post went through and i wanted to make sure you know i'm thinking about you.